Feature Packed websites
Bespoke Web Design
Every website is individually designed and crafted to meet the specific needs of that client.
I start with a blank page and add secions according to requirements. I design each section individually to represent the client.
Web Design is always evolving just like your business, so your website needs to keep up.
From a virtual new build to just a few tweaks, I can improve your WordPress website.
I can streamline, update, add features, whatever you and your business requires.
I can build you a stunning website with a extensive CRM system that’s designed by estate agents specifically for estate agents.
It will also give you the opportunity to have other estate agents advertise with you.
I can build you an extraordinary and extensive website that’s easy to use and modern and will expand your business globally plus it will all be built on the secure and stable WordPress Platform.
I am a perfectionist who knows only too well that the details matter.
My Portfolio gives examples of previous projects.
An art of combining style, form, detail, colour and font all together and in a user-friendly and dynamic way.
Tips & Tricks, Photos & Images and more
Here are some articles taken from my blog that might be of interest or help.
- Mandelbulb will blow your mind!
- What is Fractal ArtDo you know about the amazing world of Fractal Art? A fractal is a never-ending pattern. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns…
- Finding Beautiful ImagesOne part of my work involves finding copyright free images to be used on websites.
- Facebook vs WebsiteI already use Facebook for my business, do I also need a website? Facebook offers you the…
- Top 7 Questions to ask a Web Designer before HiringHere are my Top 7 Questions to ask a Freelance Designer like me, before hiring and why you want to know the answers!
- How to sign a pdf without printingYou’ve been emailed a document you have to sign and send it back. You could print, sign it, scan it and email it but there’s a faster way.
Let’s Work Together
The form next to this is a super easy way to let me know about your project. Give it a Project Title so we both know how to refer to it (especially if you have more than one project) then add details about your requirements in the main section. Don’t forget your name and email address and to click Send!!
I look forward to hearing from you,